Vorl, it is impossible to decide if CF is real based on the kind of reasoning you give below or by listening to a discussion between Cude and anyone else. The level of the discussion is so superficial to be useless. I wrote an entire book in order to place the evidence in one place and to show how it relates to the claims. I have over 2000 papers in my collection that relate directly to the subject. If you do not know enough science to read and understand this collection, than you have to accept somebody's word about what it says. You are then in the position of believing either Cude or me or Jed, based on which of us sounds more plausible. Cude will win that argument because he says what you already believe and he says it very well.

If I had the time, I could refute everything Cude says using cited work. But if you do not have the ability to read and understand this work, such an effort would be useless. Cude will simply say the work describes error and I will say it does not. How will you judge which of us to believe? Until you can buy a CF device from Wall Mart, I suspect you will not know what to believe. I would rather spend my time trying to make CF work better, and perhaps get a product to Wall Mart sooner, than spend my time in this kind of discussion. I hope you can understand my problem.

Ed Storms