I've been too busy with analysing the latest Rossi test to follow this.

I've got the following "official" links to Storms' NAE

2012 Paper : http://www.lenr-canr.org/acrobat/StormsEanapproach.pdf
Feb 2013 Kick-off post :
http://www.mail-archive.com/vortex-l@eskimo.com/msg77023.html

I have a strong forgettery feeling that I'm missing one.

What's the present state of the temperature-dependent aspects:

1. At what temperature does it start ? (Lower limit: when the metal hydride
source activates, typically 200C)
2. Is there a temperature at which it stops? (Upper limit, Ni melting point)
3. Is it linear in-between?

4 What's the estimated SIZE for a NAE (eg assuming a crack) --- Sure LOOKS like
cracks!

http://lenr.qumbu.com/web_hotcat_pics/passi_nato_huber_P1070423.png
(My new policy -- when I steal///// borrow a picture I annotate where I got it)
Except that the cracks look about 1um wide (If I read '5000x 1u' correctly) ..
and Rossi's powder is in the 1u range : a 1u crack won't fit!!?? Also, I don't
see any more detail IN the SKINR cracks.

And the reaction (let's use p+p+e = D + 1.4MEV for discussion purposes)

5. Is one NAE destroyed by the reaction, never to fire again? Or is it poisoned
and recovers?
   eg a chain of H-H-H-H will resonate and is "active" at T1, but "H-D-H" won't
resonate, so the NAE is poisoned.
   D diffuses away, two H diffuse in : then it's ready again?

6. If so, what is the typical time between firing?  (ns,us,ms,sec,minutes?)