From: Jones Beene [mailto:jone...@pacbell.net]
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2013 1:37 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: [Vo]:MFMP cells in Europe and US now showing signs of excess
heat

From: H Veeder

Ø  The US Cell was indicating approximately 1.4 watts excess, again, well
above the ~0.5W confidence interval.   Very exciting to see something
positive and especially simultaneous.

Harry,

If you are in contact with them – please ask if they are still using
nichrome as a control.

Nichrome is active for LENR for the same reason that Celani’s wires are
active – the wires contain Ni-62. In fact, they may contain more than
constantan.

There are plenty of good alternatives to nichrome - resistance wires which
contains no nickel.

If Quantum is serious about showing excess heat – then they must move away
from using a control which is also active !

Jones