 From: Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net>
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Sent: Tuesday, July 9, 2013 11:56 AM
Subject: RE: [Vo]:Rossi update

Although this came out a
year and a half ago, this may identify the company and its CEO

http://ecatmotor.com/e-cat-motor-on-techno-map/

as … Charlie
Sutherland of Sutherland Products, Inc. in Mayodan, NC, USA.  On the downside,
recent posts of Charlie to JONP give no indication of such a close connection.
It would have to have happened quickly.

However, “Mt Airy”
is one place where they would definitely celebrate with Coca-Cola instead of
Veuve
Clicquot. I suspect that the company is question, if not this one, is probably
similar  - with a factory need for process-heat and a “hands-on”
CEO who can build things.

IMO - this is NOT an Elon
Musk, as some have speculated. He will hold out for the HotCat version.

From what is online –
it would not surprise me if Charlie (or someone else, possibly in Florida)
licensed
only the instructions of how to build the a low temperature version of ECat from
Rossi/Ampenergo – since the HotCat is much more valuable. A low temp
version will probably not make it into the home – due to government regulations,
so it will be sold to many companies to make for themselves.