It has been shown that information can be converted into energy:

http://www.technologyreview.com/view/428670/entangled-particles-break-classical-law-of-thermodynamics-say-physicists/

*Entangled Particles Break Classical Law of Thermodynamics, Say Physicists*

The Ni/H reactor may be a system where entanglement is converted into
energy.

Here is are reasons why entanglement can be converted into energy. The
preferred state of the plasmons exciton is entanglement. When plasmons are
formed under the proper topological conditions, the plasmons entangle with
extreme vigor. If plasmon entanglement is formed faster than an energy
extracting de-coherence process can destroy it, might it not be possible
that the Ni/H reactor can extract energy out of the Higgs field (aka vacuum
energy) for free?