Jones,

I don't know, this guy is at a really good university and its been signed
off by some
top academics. He seems to be in the middle of his work and the theory is
well
based on experimental fact and he has a rationale.

LENR has been going on for years and I and others just can't see how you can
bring nucleons within 10s of fermi of each other to fuse, lattice or no
lattice. The
link with BEC or Cooper paring is just plain wrong, they never come that
close
and it is a low temperature effect. I don't see a mechanism and claims of
excess
energy require extraordinary evidence, which no one is buying. Hasn't it
been up
to DoE review twice now and they still don't believe it? It seems
delusional to me,
deeply flawed from the start. The only device is the Farnsworth Fusor which
is
based in experimental and theoretical fact.

Good luck anyhow. I will try to contact Remi to find out what the situation
is.
He has three other websites and other projects:

http://webspace.qmul.ac.uk/rocornwall/

http://www.cornwallresearch.org/index.htm

http://arxiv.org/a/cornwall_r_1#!

The last one is very conservative and blacklists a lot of new physics. That
seems
to be the problem with getting new ideas past the establishment. I think
this guy
has the right idea in taking them head on by doing a PhD. The establishment
is more hindrance than help and explains why this stuff takes so long, the
trouble is, governments and investors are enthralled to the universities.
The options
for energy production don't look good - "renewables", fracking or nuclear.
The
public aren't convinced and there could be a sea-change in thinking.

John.