More...

There is every indication that the Ni/H reactor remains entangled when in
the process of energy production. These indications include gamma ray
thermalization using entangled superatoms and super-fluidic heat transfer.

Is it true to say that an entangled thermodynamic system will extract
energy from the vacuum?