From: Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wed, Jan 22, 2014 8:15 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Nanoparticles make steam without bring water to a boil.

On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 8:05 PM, David Roberson <dlrober...@aol.com> wrote:

The other problem I find difficult to accept is that the Papp engine did not
find its way into production if it actually performed as described.  Even an
idiot would instantly realize that the Papp engine would be a great investment
and money maker.  The videos mentioned that it was demonstrated to at least one
automaker and they are not stupid.  Why on earth would they let such an
opportunity get away?  It just doesn't add up.

Bob Rohner asked Papp about this. "Jo why don't you put your engine into
production:".

Papp said that production is a lot of work and worry. Why go through it when I
can get all the money I need from investors when I need it. Look around, I have
all I can ever want...cars, boat, house...etc. why go through all the trouble
that comes with production.

Maybe Mills thinks in like ways.