The spin of the polariton produces the magnetic field in the same way that
an iron magnet produces a magnetic field; that is, through spin alignment
except that the half soliton has only one pole.

Think of the soliton as a very strong permanent magnet.

Charge movement does not produce a current. There is no AC frequency and no
RF involved.

On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 10:13 PM, David Roberson <dlrober...@aol.com> wrote:

> You are describing a strange particle Axil.  It is not clear as to
> whether or not the magnetic field generated within the soliton is steady or
> of an AC nature.  Can you verify that a DC magnetic field is generated by
> this type of ensemble?   Why does the AC frequency of the trapped photon
> not effect the field?  I am not aware of any RF type of system that can
> generate a DC field unless it is rectified by some means.
>
> Dave

>>> enough (the picture will make  sense) is the basis for scientific