Thanks James,
I can use the thesaurus if the word was hard. I could not understand the
way you used it.
I think the quantities are comparable. They can be measured in any pressure
r volume dimension as far as I am concerned.
What I did not understand was what you are comparing. I did not mean to
compare anything. Did I ?
I take it as if you just supported Ed Storms post. I understand he is
saying that it is a chemical (catalytic) action in the welding example.
I have no experience of HHO and therefore I supposed that if there was
enough heat capacity in the gas (HHO) to heat the metal it should be enough
to heat the relatively small amount of gas (with a much smaller heat
capacity than metal). Yes, that might be ignorant but it is not a very
'high ceiling' if you have problem overseeing that kind of ignorance.

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

www.StrategicLeadershipSac.com
lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899
6140 Horseshoe Bar Road Suite G, Loomis CA 95650

"Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment
to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort." PJM