James
Ok I am not so sensitive so it is OK- but felt uncalled for as I preempted
my weakness:)
Hard to follow if you do not say to whom.

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

www.StrategicLeadershipSac.com
lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899
6140 Horseshoe Bar Road Suite G, Loomis CA 95650

"Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment
to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort." PJM