I am decreasing the probability of Blaze pulling his head out of his ass
down to 11%.  He logs onto his own thread without reading it and responding
to posts directly for him.   He generates his own probabilities often on
things that have nothing to do with Rossi, and doesn't define what "being
real" is, and let's not forget that he first offered 10:1 odds when he
first showed up here and very quickly backed away.  He's running agenda on
top of all this annoying cephalorectomy garbage.