-----Original Message-----
From: Terry Blanton

> If the Dirac sea exists in another physical dimension at near zero K, as
assumed, and is also a BEC in itself, according to Don Hotson, then it might
be possible to collect liquid Ps2 directly for use as... hmmm... rocket
fuel?

Come on Jonesie, it's more complicated than being at or near AbZ. Negative
energy means that there are negative temperatures and reactions which
generate heat in our world create negative energy in the bizarro world.  It
would be a world of symmetry with high energy negative temperature
reactions. Stars would have coronas of -10,000 degrees.

or not.

Terry,

Sounds like you are envisioning Dirac's sea as "like 3-space" in an inverted
or reciprocal way. Perhaps as a strange kind of parallel universe?

Maybe. I envision it as much simpler and "boring" so to speak - a
near-infinite array of strings or tubes, with every point in our 3-space
having a corresponding string of Dirac space. The string appears to be
nearly 1D from our perspective, having length from its own perspective but
no other tube is “there” than the one of the observer, so it can be called a
fractal of one-space.

This is different from Hotson and some other conceptions – and there are
different hypertubes, sometimes called a Dirac tube or the Bhabha tube. At
this point in time, there are more questions than answers.