And by the way if I was a "true believer" in any theory (like how you shill
for Mill's work), I wouldn't go out of my way to interview people in the
field with widely differing opinions on the matter at hand (i.e. Ahern vs.
Storms). I have no pet theory, I make no firm conclusions, I have only
hunches based on actual, tangible evidence: such as the well-vetted
heat/helium work. You have one experiment from Mizuno and a bunch of
ambiguous in-house studies from Mills. Mills has totally reformulated QM to
fit his pet-view of the world, which you seem to support, and I'm the
one going out on a limb? Please don't make me laugh.