Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> Parts per million is the limit of acceptable levels for accuracy. Sure
> there are few labs in the world that can possibly do better, but we are
> talking about cold fusion researchers with self-made gadgets and most of
> this work was done a decade ago.

I missed that gem. No, we are not talking about self-made gadgets. We are
talking about three of the world's best facilities for measuring helium: U.
Texas, Rockwell International, and the U.S. Bureau of Mines. That was
stated by Miles, by me and by others many times. Has Jones Beene read
nothing? Or does he think that world-class experts at leading labs do not
know the characteristics of their own instruments, and they cannot
distinguish between parts per billion and per million?