  From: Axil Axil
  To: vortex-l
  Sent: Saturday, October 18, 2014 11:38 AM
  Subject: Re: [Vo]: Gettering in the Lugano IH reactor

  This idea contributes the belief that the nickel particles are the source of
heat production. What you are saying is that the particles caused heat to be
generated somewhere else in the reactor, not in or near the nickel particles.
How can the surface of the reactor sustain a temperature of 1420C if the nickel
particles are cooler that that temperature.