It appears that V 3.0a Final (3.0.52 in the version string) still
has an animated GIF problem.  I have a rotating Amiga ball in the
upper-left and upper-right corners of my web page which should
"spin" to the right.  The other two popular Amiga browsers (which
shall remain nameless :-) show the animation just fine.

Unfortunately, Voyager does not animate the Amiga balls.

See for yourself at - http://www.execpc.com/~mrye

This same problem was present in all of the 3.0 pre-releases, and I
have reported it before.  I also submitted it to the Keystone bug
tracker system on the Vapor site, but I don't think it ever showed
up in the list of open bugs.  I am currently running on OS 3.5, but
the problem existed in the pre-releases even before I upgraded from
AmigaOS 3.1.

-- 
|=======================================================================|
|     Michael Rye    |Micronik Infinitiv A1200 Tower, Zorro II Backplane|
|UNIX/DBA/C/HTML/Java|   Blizzard 1240-40 MHz, 42 Meg RAM, 2.2 Gig HD   |
|     Team  AMIGA    | Blizzard 1230 SCSI, Surf Squirrel, SupraFAX 33.6 |
|   [EMAIL PROTECTED]  |  NEC 16X SCSI-II CD-ROM,  Seagate TapeStor 8000  |
|=======================================================================|
|                  This space intentionally left blank.                 |
|=======================================================================|

____________________________________________________________
Voyager Mailing List - Info & Archive: http://www.vapor.com/
For Listserver Help: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "HELP"
To Unsubscribe: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "UNSUBSCRIBE"

Reply via email to