Hi, Roger
On 03-Jan-00, you wrote:
> I've noticed this same type of problem when an AnimGIF is used in a
> JavaScript onMouseOver() event as well. Some AnimGIFs do properly animate,
> but not all of them. I *think* what the main problem is with these is if
> there is a WIDTH= and HEIGHT= tag that isn't the exact size of the image,
> Voyager will not animate it. So double check that you either don't have
> these tags, or that they are set to the size of the image if you are using
> them.

Someone else confirmed this as well.  The problem is that if I remove
the tags or set them to the original image size, the images will get
bigger.  I don't want that to happen.  This V3 bug needs to get fixed.

Regards
-- 
|=======================================================================|
|     Michael Rye    |Micronik Infinitiv A1200 Tower, Zorro II Backplane|
|UNIX/DBA/C/HTML/Java|   Blizzard 1240-40 MHz, 42 Meg RAM, 2.2 Gig HD   |
|     Team  AMIGA    | Blizzard 1230 SCSI, Surf Squirrel, SupraFAX 33.6 |
|   [EMAIL PROTECTED]  |  NEC 16X SCSI-II CD-ROM,  Seagate TapeStor 8000  |
|=======================================================================|
|                  This space intentionally left blank.                 |
|=======================================================================|

____________________________________________________________
Voyager Mailing List - Info & Archive: http://www.vapor.com/
For Listserver Help: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "HELP"
To Unsubscribe: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "UNSUBSCRIBE"

Reply via email to