Hello Michael

on 03-Jan-00 Michael M. Rye wrote:
-> 
-> It appears that V 3.0a Final (3.0.52 in the version string) still
-> has an animated GIF problem.  I have a rotating Amiga ball in the
-> upper-left and upper-right corners of my web page which should
-> "spin" to the right.  The other two popular Amiga browsers (which
-> shall remain nameless :-) show the animation just fine.
-> 
-> Unfortunately, Voyager does not animate the Amiga balls.
-> 
-> See for yourself at - http://www.execpc.com/~mrye
-> 
-> This same problem was present in all of the 3.0 pre-releases, and I
-> have reported it before.  I also submitted it to the Keystone bug
-> tracker system on the Vapor site, but I don't think it ever showed
-> up in the list of open bugs.  I am currently running on OS 3.5, but
-> the problem existed in the pre-releases even before I upgraded from
-> AmigaOS 3.1.
-> 

In order to verify what you said about two other browsers displaying the
boing ball spinning, I went to #www.hisoft.co.uk#.

I got a severe crash without warning. Very reproducable.

This is not a proper way to block the competition besides V3 doesn't need
that.

The other not to be named browser in demoversion doesn't spin at all.


Regards
-- 
*************************************************************************
Ronald ten Asbroek         HSCGG-Amiga member    Enschede,The Netherlands
                                                            
                                                       
Only two things are infinite,                                  
              the universe  and human ignorance.      Albert Einstein       
                     
                                                                           

AMIGA-POWERED A4000T-Phase5-060/50 PPC604e 200MHz 40MB GfxMerlinII 4MB      

E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                                 
*************************************************************************

____________________________________________________________
Voyager Mailing List - Info & Archive: http://www.vapor.com/
For Listserver Help: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "HELP"
To Unsubscribe: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "UNSUBSCRIBE"

Reply via email to