On 03-Jan-00,* RPMtA*, of Planet Eros, wrote these Wise Words:
> In order to verify what you said about two other browsers displaying
> the boing ball spinning, I went to #www.hisoft.co.uk#.
>
> I got a severe crash without warning. Very reproducable.
Hmmmm. I do not get a crash at all.. however, the ball
does not spin either. I have a number of JavaScript
errors crop up... if anyone is interested in seeing them, I
screenshot them JFTHOI. : )))
>
> This is not a proper way to block the competition besides V3 doesn't
> need that.
I would guess that it is NOT an attempt to keep anyone out, just
another example of the zillion places that Amiga browsers will
not go to, (or not go to "peoperly"). I know I have a problem
with most sites with JavaScript that I want to go to.
> The other not to be named browser in demoversion doesn't spin at
> all.
None of the Amiga browsers I have will get it to spin... and I
have IB, V and AW.
Gil
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Gil Knutson's Pride and Joy ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - OS3.5 - Sardis, BC, Canada
A3000/30/2+16 RAM+245 meg Maxtor+1.06 gig Seagate+ZIP Drive
MFCardIII+GVC 56k Speakerphone+Lexmark 4039 10R w/16meg
THOR2.6a, MUI3.8, MWB, Voyager3.xbeta AmIRC 2.0, AmFTP 1.65 (all reg)
~~~~~~~~~~~ The Amiga Shall Inherit the Earth ~~~~~~~~~~~~
The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once.
____________________________________________________________
Voyager Mailing List - Info & Archive: http://www.vapor.com/
For Listserver Help: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "HELP"
To Unsubscribe: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "UNSUBSCRIBE"