On 04-Jan-00,* Michael M. Rye*, of Planet Eros, wrote these Wise Words:
> "Gil Knutson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> I have registered versions of V and IB, but not AW. No luck
>> with any of them.
>
> Perhaps you have the animations setting turned off in iBrowse ??
> They work fine for me in iBrowse v2.1.
I wonder if we are talking about the same breed of cat here...
I DO have the transfer animation turned off, so do not expect
it to work. However, when I go to sites, I am sure I get
animations when the site has it... I guess I will have to
check to make sure...
Gil
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Gil Knutson's Pride and Joy ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - OS3.5 - Sardis, BC, Canada
A3000/30/2+16 RAM+245 meg Maxtor+1.06 gig Seagate+ZIP Drive
MFCardIII+GVC 56k Speakerphone+Lexmark 4039 10R w/16meg
THOR2.6a, MUI3.8, MWB, Voyager3.xbeta AmIRC 2.0, AmFTP 1.65 (all reg)
~~~~~~~~~~~ The Amiga Shall Inherit the Earth ~~~~~~~~~~~~
Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen.
-- Albert Einstein
____________________________________________________________
Voyager Mailing List - Info & Archive: http://www.vapor.com/
For Listserver Help: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "HELP"
To Unsubscribe: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "UNSUBSCRIBE"