Hello Michael

on 04-Jan-00 Michael M. Rye wrote:
-> Hi, RPMtA
-> On 03-Jan-00, you wrote:
->> In order to verify what you said about two other browsers displaying
->> the boing ball spinning, I went to #www.hisoft.co.uk#.
->> I got a severe crash without warning. Very reproducable.
-> 
-> Sounds like you're not running the most current version of Voyager
-> then.  Version 3.0a fixes that problem.  Are you still running
-> 3.0 . . . without the "a" ???

Very true, just downloaded the latest fix and everything is ok on
#www.hisoft.co.uk#


-> 
->> This is not a proper way to block the competition besides V3 doesn't
->> need that.
-> 
-> HiSoft isn't blocking anything.  It was a bug in Voyager causing
-> the crash.

It was a somewhat cynical remark on my part and V3 really doesn't need it.
And if a Boing ball doesn't spin, I don't mind but:
 
Anyone try please #http://www.ns.nl/reisplan2a.asp#

It's the official planner from Dutch railroad.
I can't click on the OK button and get the right results.
There is a pricelist for tickets and returntrips but V3 refuses to go there.
It's just bouncing back to the inputpage.

IE and Netsc are correct alas.


Regards
-- 
*************************************************************************
Ronald ten Asbroek         HSCGG-Amiga member    Enschede,The Netherlands
                                                            
                                                       
Only two things are infinite,                                  
              the universe  and human ignorance.      Albert Einstein       
                     
                                                                           

AMIGA-POWERED A4000T-Phase5-060/50 PPC604e 200MHz 40MB GfxMerlinII 4MB      

E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                                 
*************************************************************************

____________________________________________________________
Voyager Mailing List - Info & Archive: http://www.vapor.com/
For Listserver Help: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "HELP"
To Unsubscribe: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "UNSUBSCRIBE"

Reply via email to