"Gil Knutson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I wonder if we are talking about the same breed of cat here...
> I DO have the transfer animation turned off, so do not expect
> it to work. However, when I go to sites, I am sure I get
> animations when the site has it... I guess I will have to
> check to make sure...
This is probably related to the bug in iBrowse v2.1 where
the pull-down menu choice "Document/Stop GIF Animations"
does not work. I.E. It does not stop the animations in
the currently viewed document.
--
|=======================================================================|
| Michael Rye |Micronik Infinitiv A1200 Tower, Zorro II Backplane|
|UNIX/DBA/C/HTML/Java| Blizzard 1240-40 MHz, 42 Meg RAM, 2.2 Gig HD |
| Team AMIGA | Blizzard 1230 SCSI, Surf Squirrel, SupraFAX 33.6 |
| [EMAIL PROTECTED] | NEC 16X SCSI-II CD-ROM, Seagate TapeStor 8000 |
|=======================================================================|
| This space intentionally left blank. |
|=======================================================================|
____________________________________________________________
Voyager Mailing List - Info & Archive: http://www.vapor.com/
For Listserver Help: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "HELP"
To Unsubscribe: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "UNSUBSCRIBE"