"RPMtA" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Very true, just downloaded the latest fix and everything is ok on
> #www.hisoft.co.uk#

Ah, good.  I figured that was your problem.

> It was a somewhat cynical remark on my part and V3 really doesn't
> need it.
> And if a Boing ball doesn't spin, I don't mind but:
> Anyone try please #http://www.ns.nl/reisplan2a.asp#

> It's the official planner from Dutch railroad.
> I can't click on the OK button and get the right results.
> There is a pricelist for tickets and returntrips but V3 refuses
> to go there.
> It's just bouncing back to the inputpage.
> IE and Netsc are correct alas.

I looked at the source code for the page, and the OK button is
supposed to activate a JavaScript submit function.  That's
nothing too complicated, but unfortunately I cannot offer an
explanation as to why it doesn't work in Voyager.
-- 
|=======================================================================|
|     Michael Rye    |Micronik Infinitiv A1200 Tower, Zorro II Backplane|
|UNIX/DBA/C/HTML/Java|   Blizzard 1240-40 MHz, 42 Meg RAM, 2.2 Gig HD   |
|     Team  AMIGA    | Blizzard 1230 SCSI, Surf Squirrel, SupraFAX 33.6 |
|   [EMAIL PROTECTED]  |  NEC 16X SCSI-II CD-ROM,  Seagate TapeStor 8000  |
|=======================================================================|
|                  This space intentionally left blank.                 |
|=======================================================================|


____________________________________________________________
Voyager Mailing List - Info & Archive: http://www.vapor.com/
For Listserver Help: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "HELP"
To Unsubscribe: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "UNSUBSCRIBE"

Reply via email to