>Erm, does printing actually work? I have the latest release, though >unregistered. Why does it not work? Should it not be working? (etc). The website says don't print because it won't work. But I did anyway. It printed alright, in color too, but I've always had a problem with Voyager when the end of the page comes, I don't get a clean piece of paper. It keeps transmitting the page. I suppose I have to tell my printer to do the form feed when it runs out of paper? ____________________________________________________________ Voyager Mailing List - Info & Archive: http://www.vapor.com/ For Listserver Help: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "HELP" To Unsubscribe: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "UNSUBSCRIBE"
- [voyager] Printing From Within Voyagerr! C. Dimitrakakis
- [voyager] Re: Printing From Within Voyagerr! Alain Coderre
- [voyager] Re: Printing From Within Voyagerr! Russell Fascenda
- [voyager] Re: Printing From Within Voyagerr! Don Cox
- [voyager] Re: Printing From Within Voyagerr! Gil Knutson
- [voyager] Re: Printing From Within Voyag... Don Cox
- [voyager] Browser discrimination Doug Rudd
- [voyager] Re: Browser discriminatio... XtC
- [voyager] Re: Browser discriminatio... Jason Murray
- [voyager] Re: Browser discrimin... Doug Rudd
- [voyager] Re: Printing From Within Voyagerr! Gil Knutson
- [voyager] Re: Printing From Within Voyagerr! Anders Drejer
- [voyager] Re: Printing From Within Voyagerr! C. Dimitrakakis
