On 08-Jan-00, Gil Knutson wrote:

> On 07-Jan-00,* C. Dimitrakakis*, of Planet Eros, wrote these Wise
> Words:
> 
>> Erm, does printing actually work? 
> 
> Definitely NOT on my system.  The latest version crashes my
> system, so I don't even bother trying any more.  If I want
> something printed, I just go to school and use the iMac's
> or 300PPC Mac in the lab to print on the Apple Laserjet 12/640,
> or whatever model it is.  Fairly fast, even if it is in a LAN
> linked to the whole province...  : )))

I had the same problem with printing until someone on this list wrote
something about HP printers. I used to have an OKI laser running in
HPII P mode and it always crashed. Then I got an Epson Stylus Color
740 and now it works (except dividing the pages to fit A4)!

Anders 
-- 
************************************

DraCo 68060/50Mhz
DraCo Motion with Firewire
Altais 4Mb Gfx Board * 72Mb Fast RAM
SONY SDT-7000 Tapestreamer
NEC CDROM * Panasonic CW7502B CD-R
19" Targa monitor * Artec AT3 scanner
HyperCOM4+ Multi I/O board
Epson Stylus Color 740 Inkjet
OKI 400ex Laser

***********************************
-- 

____________________________________________________________
Voyager Mailing List - Info & Archive: http://www.vapor.com/
For Listserver Help: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "HELP"
To Unsubscribe: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "UNSUBSCRIBE"

Reply via email to