On 09-Jan-00, Gil Knutson wrote:

> Well, IF I want to print something off the net, I just use
> IBrowse...  it saves naturally in ASCII, and I just flow that
> into my PageStream (if I don't like the boring plain output
> of PageLiner) and format it a little to look nicer.

Voyager saves ASCII too, but it loses most of the layout. That's why I
use HTTX.

 
> Works for me, but I still would like a real printout like
> I get from NetScape and/or Explorer.  It galls me that I
> have to rely on those programs instead of my Amiga!!!!!!!!

Absolutely!

But unless you can get a few thousand more people to register Voyager so
that Olli and Zapek can give up their day jobs, we just have to be
patient.

Voyager has progressed quite a bit over the past 12 months. Netscape
users are still waiting for their new Mozilla. 

Regards
-- 
Don Cox
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

____________________________________________________________
Voyager Mailing List - Info & Archive: http://www.vapor.com/
For Listserver Help: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "HELP"
To Unsubscribe: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "UNSUBSCRIBE"

Reply via email to