On 30 Jan 2000, Markus R�tter wrote:

> To my CManager directory? Are you implying the I have the full version of
> ContactManager? No way, man! :) Let's check it anyway: The variable is set
> to "RAM:CManager/CManager". Hmm. That cannot be good. [delete operation]
> [Voyager startup] Hey, my bookmarks are back! Thank you! :)
> Although I'd love to know how that value got assigned to this variable...

There are a few ways this gets set.. main way is the CManager
Installer.. Voyager/CManager will ask to set the ENV if the
env:Vapor/CManager is missing. I also added a check to the V installer to
see if Default.data was at the env:Vapor/CManager setting.. if not it
gave the user an option to set it somewhere.

By the looks of what it is currently set to it looks like you installed
the CManager to ram: for a test. If V was installed to ram: for a test it
would be set to ram:voyager/xxxxx ...

Robert


Reply via email to