As my work place rolls out "semi mandatory" adoption of Exchange mail with
Entourage as the only officially supported mac mail client I've already
started to see this problem from users and have, myself, had issues with a
corrupted database.

Outlook on Windows used to be the one and only "legit" program I genuinely
despised... It has now had its position as arch uber-evil foulware replaced
by its mutant mac cousin.


On 14/09/10 7:56 AM, "Rob Findlay" <[email protected]> wrote:

> 
> I heartily endorse this attitude. I explain the monolithic database problem
> particularly with reference to how it uses up space in TIme Machine Backups.
> 
> On 14/09/2010, at 7:38 AM, Paul K wrote:
> 
>> 
>> It's my life mission to remove every single install of Entourage from
>> client machines at work. For the above reasons and more.
>> 
>> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
> Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
> Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>
> 

________________
[email protected]
Mark Secker (Ba. Bus. IS/IP, ECU)
Teaching Facilities Administrator  
Business School IT Services

The University of Western Australia - CRICOS provider number 00126G
M261 35 Stirling Highway, Crawley 6009
Phone 6488 1855, Fax 6488 1055,











-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>