Yes, I to have this issue. I zip everything I send to Windows users. That way they get it.

Generally don't have any problems with jpgs, word docs or pdfs.

And it has nothing to do with Send as Window friendly attachment.

Hope this helps.

Chris Griffiths

On 10/01/2011, at 4:55 PM, Severin Crisp wrote:

When sending emails with images as attachments from Mail to Windows users, there is a complaint that the images display but are not seen as saveable as attachments should be. There is no problem with Mail to Mail emails and I can see nothing relevant in Mail settings.
Has anyone any words of wisdom on this, please.
Severin Crisp
________________________________________________________
                   Assoc Professor R Severin Crisp, FIP, CPhys, FAIP
       15 Thomas St, Mount Clarence, Albany, 6330, Western Australia.
                    Phone  (08) 9842 1950   (Int'l +61 8 9842 1950)
                            email  mailto:[email protected]
________________________________________________________





-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>




-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>