On 10/01/2011, at 4:55 PM, Severin Crisp wrote:

> When sending emails with images as attachments from Mail to Windows users, 
> there is a complaint that the images display but are not seen as saveable as 
> attachments should be.   There is no problem with Mail to Mail emails and I 
> can see nothing relevant in Mail settings.  
> Has anyone any words of wisdom on this, please.  
> Severin Crisp

One thing that seems to work is to make sure that, before you send the 
attachment, right click on it (if it displayed as an image in your composed 
message) and choose "View as Icon" from the popup menu, then make sure that you 
place the attachment at the very bottom of the message. I'm still not sure why 
this should make a difference, but it seems to.


Peter Hinchliffe        Apwin Computer Services
FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Mob 0403 064 948
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Mac because I prefer it -- Windows because I have to.




-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>