Thanks Carlo.

I still had the app in the trash and have moved it to another folder on the mac
for storage just in case. As I can still use both the iMac version and the
iPhone app (just not sync) I will put up with the inconvenience for a little
while. Either I'll update to Bento 4 before; or the other app update will come
out and hopefully fix it.

I dare say I'll stop my little personal protest soon and buy the update. I've
been hanging out for it.

Regards,

Pete Smith