On 19/03/2011, at 12:54 PM, Pete Smith wrote:

> Thanks Carlo.
> 
> I still had the app in the trash and have moved it to another folder on the 
> mac for storage just in case. As I can still use both the iMac version and 
> the iPhone app (just not sync) I will put up with the inconvenience for a 
> little while. Either I'll update to Bento 4 before; or the other app update 
> will come out and hopefully fix it.
> 
> I dare say I'll stop my little personal protest soon and buy the update. I've 
> been hanging out for it.
> 
> Regards,
> 
> Pete Smith

I have to say that I bought Bento 4 online this weekend and all installed 
without a hitch. I did take the precaution of backing up my database file 
before running Bento 4 for the first time, but the existing file updated with 
no problems.

Peter Hinchliffe        Apwin Computer Services
FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Mob 0403 046 948
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Mac because I prefer it -- Windows because I have to.




-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>