Hi, Ronni,

Thanks for your reply, but it still isn’t working. I just looked up my
Registration code, opened QT 7, clicked on the title to get ‘Registration’, put
my name and the code in the correct boxes, but the button only says “Buy
QuickTime Pro.” and takes me to the sales page. In the app itself, all the Pro
features are greyed out, but it did work for a while a few years ago.

I don’t know if you can tell anything from the code, but it is
KVDZ-GEYQ-7675-94UP-PWWM
Thanks,
Pat