Hi Peter, Hi Ronni,

Ronni, I thought that the difference between the old sparse disk image and
the newer sparse bundle was that the sparse bundle is NOT a single huge file
but a bundle of small (around 8MB) files which look to the user like one
file but allows time machine to just back up whichever files have changed
(rather than the whole bundle).

Obviously a video is generally much bigger than a few photos so would
involve more of the (8mb) files and the backup would be bigger ­ but should
not involve the whole iphoto library ­ or am I missing something?

I don¹t use iphoto myself ­ does it do things differently?

Apologies if I have missed the point ;o)

Cheers

Neil
--
Neil R. Houghton