That has given me great confidence in the Telstra move to NBN.
Thank you Robin.

I moved reluctantly from Westnet to Telstra 9 years ago when I moved house.
I had been very satisfied with Westnet until I moved house.
But Westnet could not offer me high speed ADSL at the time and Telstra could.
Something to do with the local Phone Sub Station ?
In fact it was Westnet that suggested I should move to Telstra (which surprised
me at the time).

Anyway I have had the most wonderful experience with Telstra since then.
I have rarely had to contact them with an issue.
But when I have they have been very helpful, quick and efficient.

On the other hand, my step daughter is with Westnet.
She has me as a contact on her Westnet account because she is not very “tech
savvy”.
During the past couple of years I have had the most horrendous dealings with
Westnet on her behalf.
I dread each time she has a Westnet issue and asks me to resolve it for her.

I have tried to talk her into going Telstra to make my life easier, but she is
not keen on change.

I have to say I cannot speak highly enough of Telstra.

Regards,
Stephen Chape