In a message dated 7/25/2000 12:02:48 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Sanity left the human race when we learned how to make bigger and
 better weapons.... let's say tens of thousands of years ago.. >>
Well ..... I don't know about the "thousands of years ago", but I would
agree "the cleaner the kill, the more inhumane the killer".

I know it started long before him, but that dentist who invented the
Gattling gun should be horse whipped ... if the horror of war is removed
there's no reason to stop fighting. They ought to make it a rule that
the only way you can kill someone in a war is if you can look into
their eyes first.