The patch sounds awesome!

On 1/22/07, The Watermelon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Changes:(wz28b.patch)
4.Fixed a bug which prevents the droids from removing 'died' targets for
auxiliary weapons.
5.Fixed some net message size count problems with vtol I made when adding
multiple weapons to vtol
6.Changed sinf/cosf to trig sin/cos lookup access functions trigSin and
trigCos for better performance
7.Changed vectorToAngle in move.c a bit to improve its efficiency('+= 360/4'
is weird and 'somevalue/180/2' is pointless too imo...)
8.Changed establishTargetHeight in projectile.c to use pIMD rather than
displayImd for structures to fix some weird height problems(hopefully)

Surely these can be split out into separate patches? It is amazing how
many hours of bughunting you can save with a properly annotated change
history in the repository. We are not asking for small patches just to
save time right now, but mostly to save time in the future when
someone desperately needs to figure out why line 543 of
src/obscurity.c was changed to do something really odd. That does
happen every so often.

So please try to separate out as many of the smaller changes as
possible, and _especially_ bugfixes.

I will try to reply to the playlist thread soon. My hands are quite
full right now, sorry.

 - Per