Am Mittwoch, 24. Januar 2007 21:15 schrieb Per Inge Mathisen:

> Committed.

> It is not pointless, it is for readability, and the compiler will do
> these divisions when optimizing anyway, so I strongly doubt it will be
> more efficient. However, I thought your version was more readable -
> not sure what everyone else thinks about that.
I don't know what TRIG_DEGREES means... Does it have some meaning or is it
just a random define? In the latter case: I don't object to replace it.
Otherwise: I think we should keep it. I don't understand the /2 at the end of
the original version, though.
What I think we don't need: Comment out the old version. We can allways look
into the SVN history whenever we want to have a look at it.