On Sun, Jul 6, 2008 at 2:33 PM, Dennis Schridde <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Am Sonntag, 6. Juli 2008 20:34:47 schrieb Dennis Schridde:
>> Hey!
>>
>> I would like to release 2.1 beta4 as soon as possible.
> PS: This includes not waiting for any MacOS bugs.
> Since it appears to me we do not have a maintainer for that anymore, there is
> no sense in waiting for the bugs to be fixed by some magic.
>
> Ari: If I am wrong with that maintainer assumption, please notify me.

You're right.  I'm very busy and want to pass on the OS X maintenance
to someone else, if anyone is interested.  The OS X bugs are probably
very easy to fix since they have all been introduced as we've gone
along adding new features and changing around the code - the game
worked nearly perfectly in 2.0.x.  I just don't have time to hunt down
all the regressions and fix them at this time.  I definitely want to
see the game remain workable on OS X, though, so hopefully someone
else can step in.  I'd be more than happy to help whoever does so get
familiar with the code.