Hi all,

> PS: This includes not waiting for any MacOS bugs.
> Since it appears to me we do not have a maintainer for that
> anymore, there is
> no sense in waiting for the bugs to be fixed by some magic.

To the best of my knowledge, all current OS X bugs (excluding build
ones) are not directly the fault of Warzone; and correspond to
similar problems other applications have been experiencing.

The SDL cursor trapping bug appears to be un-related to any previous
cursor trapping bug, and is believed to be an SDL issue.

The corrupt skybox is currently believed to be a problem in Apples
OpenGL drivers for nVidia and Intel cards under 10.5.

Since I do not have a 10.5 system, nor an Intel Mac I am not really
up to task of maintaining it; however I am willing to help out where
possible.

Regards, Freddie.