I'm interested in doing some OS X maintenance but have the same problem with
time. Still, I can help out a few hours a week to hopefully cut down on the
number of OS X bugs. I've been doing a little OS X bug work and have a slight
familiarity with the codebase so feel free to direct things my way (or I can
continue to look through the posted OS X bugs).

Tim