Hi all,

> Proposed constants:
> NETCODE_VERSION_MAJOR=0, NETCODE_VERSION_MINOR=0, DATA_VERSION="2.2"
> (With the latter being the one used to concat mod version strings onto.)

I'd rather just use the SVN revision of the game. It is simpler.
Furthermore there are a lot of changes we could make to the game that do
not involve the netcode that could break stuff.

My proposal: SVN revision, int, locally modified, bool (just issue a
warning to both sides if any player has it as true), hash, string. For
the moment I suggest that we make the hash just an empty string, but it
will allow us, in the future to hash mods and compare game data,

Of course, for the moment an empty hash makes more sense, time wise.

This method is:
 - foolproof, as it handles accidental local modifications and game
changes (stats etc, as different rev numbers);
 - simple, thanks to autorevision;
 - extendible to handle mod hashing in the future.

Regards, Freddie.