Hi,

I was working on tickets2email.py file to deploy it for my app and I
observed (a bug) that we are appending request.folder twice e.g.
applications/init/../init/errors/applications/init/errors/122.1....

first in getting filename for ticket in tickets2email.py

filename = os.path.join(path, file)
error.load(request, request.application, filename)

then in gluon/restricted.py file

    def _error_file(self, request, ticket_id, mode, app=None):
        root = request.folder
        if app:
            root = os.path.join(os.path.join(root, '..'), app)
        errors_folder = os.path.join(root, 'errors') #.replace('\\',
'/')
        return open(os.path.join(errors_folder, ticket_id), mode)

ticket_id passed already had path till errors_folder so this resulted
in appending errors_folder path twice.
I removed errors_folder path from the ticket_id passed from
tickets2email.py and resulting path was correct.

Please let me know if I missed something.

Regards