Hi,

I started writing this mail to propose creating a separate ChangeLog for Tools/TestWebKitAPI, to make the Tools/ ChangeLog more focused on, you know, actual tools. So many of my changes under Tools/ are to the API tests.

But this reminded me that TestWebKitAPI is the only testsuite we have under Tools/. All the rest are toplevel directories:

JSTests/
LayoutTests/
ManualTests/
PerformanceTests/
WebDriverTests/
WebPlatformTests/

So it almost doesn't fit under Tools/ at all, right? Would there be any objections to moving it to a toplevel WebKitAPITests/ or just APITests/ directory? That would nicely parallel all our other tests.

(The practical objection is that moving anything is difficult for someone without familiarity with both XCode and CMake. I'd only be able to help with the CMake portion of the move. And then Apple internal build will inevitably break too, so someone would need to volunteer to care for that.)

If we don't want to move it, I guess a new ChangeLog file would be fine? :)

Michael