On Tue, Feb 5, 2019 at 4:01 PM, ross.kirsl...@sony.com wrote:
That said, I would expect specifically the Tools/TestWebKitAPI/Tests subdirectory to be the thing moved to APITests/, since the code that actually runs the tests is as much a “tool” as DRT, WKTR, or various other test-running scripts under
 Tools/Scripts are.

I dunno, we could do it either way, but there's value in keeping related code together. E.g. our tests subclass lots of TestWebKitAPI classes, so we'd have code in APITests/ subclassing stuff under Tools/TestWebKitAPI/. It's much more tightly-coupled than, say, the layout tests are to TestController/WKTR, which communicates with layout tests over well-defined interfaces. In contrast, our API tests really depend on implementation details of TestWebKitAPI and they often have to be changed in tandem.

Michael