APITests/ would seem like an improvement to me...although given that this would
be the seventh *Tests/ directly, it also makes me wonder if those should all be
moved under a top-level Tests/ directory? __

(Either way, I'd be happy to help with Xcode rearranging if needed, at least to
the point of pleasing the external builds.)

Ross

´╗┐On 2/5/19, 12:13 PM, "webkit-dev on behalf of Michael Catanzaro"