Hello Don;

What WO needs - Cocoa! An Objective-C WO anyone?? I would love to have the GUI
stuff, the builder, and everything else from Cocoa.

I'm doing a really neat project with a Cocoa front-end backed by a WebObjects application-server. My framework (http://homepage.mac.com/ andrewlindesay/le/page_lestuff.html) introduces a JSON-RPC request handler into the WOA and then I have written a Cocoa library which is essentially a JSON-RPC client. The client knows how to deal with GID's, one-way transport of EO's from the server to the client etc...

IMHO it would be bad thing for WO to have anything to do with Objective-C and to me it does not seem necessary just to get a desktop app front-ending a WO application.

cheers.

___
Andrew Lindesay
technology : www.lindesay.co.nz
business : www.silvereye.co.nz


_______________________________________________
Do not post admin requests to the list. They will be ignored.
Webobjects-dev mailing list      ([email protected])
Help/Unsubscribe/Update your Subscription:
http://lists.apple.com/mailman/options/webobjects-dev/archive%40mail-archive.com

This email sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to