I am starting to think that EOF on the desktop is better provided
some way other than JavaClient,
On Jun 23, 2007, at 9:24 AM, Ricardo Strausz wrote:
Hola!
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 05:28:19 -0700 (PDT)
From: Don Guernsey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: WWDC
To: [email protected]
By the way, whoever is doing that new WO site, GREAT JOB!!!!!
What WO needs - Cocoa! An Objective-C WO anyone?? I would love to
have the GUI
stuff, the builder, and everything else from Cocoa.
I do not need to say that I am the greatest fan of CEO apps, but
how to convince Apple of the importance of EOF in the desktop?
In the last few years, it seems that I am the only (stupid) guy
using so...
_______________________________________________
Do not post admin requests to the list. They will be ignored.
Webobjects-dev mailing list ([email protected])
Help/Unsubscribe/Update your Subscription:
http://lists.apple.com/mailman/options/webobjects-dev/chill%
40global-village.net
This email sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
--
Practical WebObjects - for developers who want to increase their
overall knowledge of WebObjects or who are trying to solve specific
problems.
http://www.global-village.net/products/practical_webobjects
_______________________________________________
Do not post admin requests to the list. They will be ignored.
Webobjects-dev mailing list ([email protected])
Help/Unsubscribe/Update your Subscription:
http://lists.apple.com/mailman/options/webobjects-dev/archive%40mail-archive.com
This email sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED]