The Vantage driver emits the 2.5s wind speed as type windSpeed, the 10
minute average as windSpeed10. If software archive record generation is in
effect, the former is averaged and stored in the database under windSpeed.
If hardware archive record generation is in effect, then it is ignored. In
both cases, windSpeed10 is ignored unless you include it in the schema.

-tk